Raul Rubio Guevara ABR CRS GRI Shawnee county, KS
Raul Rubio Guevara ABR CRS GRI
|County/s||Shawnee, Jefferson, Osage, Jackson|
TELL A FRIEND
|BROKERAGE NAME||Performance Realty|
|BROKERAGE ADDRESS||1238 SW Lane St.|
English , Spanish
ACHIEVEMENTS • AWARDS
· Computerized MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and "Cross-Referencing" system makes it easier for any Realtor in town or across the country to show your home.
· Member, National Association of REALTORS.
· Member, Kansas Association of REALTORS.
· Member, Topeka Area Association of REALTORS.
· Member, Image & Technology Committee & Governmental Affairs Committee
· Member, President's Council Coldwell Banker Griffith & Blair American Home
· Volunteer, Housing & Credit Counseling, Inc.
· Volunteer, Senior Health Insurance Counseling for Kansas, Kansas Department on Aging.
· Topeka Facility Managers Association.
· National State Publishing Association Member, Midwest Regional Dir. National Board of Directors.
· Kansas Society of Certified Public Managers, Board of Directors
· American Academy of Certified Public Managers
· Kansas Advisory Committee on Hispanic Affairs
· Kansas Athletic Commission License, Professional Boxing Referee-Kansas & Missouri
· Founder and President, Topeka Golden Gloves Association
· Founder and President, Topeka Hispanic Arts Council
· Topeka Police and Fire Civil Service Commission
· Member of St. Matthew Catholic Church, Liturgical Minister
· Top 15% Topeka Area Association of Realtors
· Outstanding Leadership and Achievement in Developing, Promoting and Sponsoring Excellence in Amateur Boxing.
· Pi Sigma Alpha-Political Science National Honor Society
· United States Postal Service, Community Leader Award
· Ford Foundation Scholar
· Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges
· Kansas-Oklahoma Regional Golden Gloves Welterweight and Middleweight Champion
· MVP & Highest Scoring Player, Topeka Rugby Footbal Club
· Lettered in Track, Cross Country, & Football in High School
· Land Kansas Real Estate Rookie of the Year Award
· Topeka Area Association of Realtors Rising Star Award
· Topeka Area Association of Realtors Circle of Excellence Award
· Annual Multi Million Dollar Producer
ACTIVITIES • HOBBIES
PREFACE FROM AdoptAnAgent
Having a higher education or PHD does not make "any" Real Estate Agent better than the rest. Neither is the country you were born in or your nationality. There is only one reason this section exist, "because having a common ground provides a good starting pace for any relationship".
So maybe you share a birth place, went to one of the same schools, or your nationality finds a match. Or, even more important, maybe English is not your first language. Regardless, of any common ground you may find - this is not the "only" criteria you need to consider!
|MIDDLE SCHOOL||Fredericksburg, Texas|
|HIGH SCHOOL||Hutchinson High School|
|COLLEGE||Washburn University, Kansas State University|
|COUNTRY (BORN)||United States of America|
|NATIONALITY||American , Mexican|