Rian Palfrey Deschutes county, OR
|County/s||Deschutes, Crook, Jefferson|
|Brokerage||Exit Realty Bend|
TELL A FRIEND
|BROKERAGE NAME||Exit Realty Bend|
|BROKERAGE ADDRESS||354 NE Greenwood Ave, Ste. 100|
ACHIEVEMENTS • AWARDS
• Quadruple CERTIFIED REO SPECIALIST, Triple CERTIFIED SHORT SALE SPECIALIST...
• Default Schools – REO Best Practices, Advanced Evaluations,
• 2006-Present full time Principal Broker/Consultant with Exit Realty Bend with a growing focus on REO and Short Sale property marketing and sales.
• 1996-Present real estate investor & property manager of multiple rental/investment properties.
• Top listing and producing agent for the Central Oregon and North West Region market for Exit Realty International. 2011 Gold & 2012 Platinum award From Exit Realty International.
ACTIVITIES • HOBBIES
PREFACE FROM AdoptAnAgent
Having a higher education or PHD does not make "any" Real Estate Agent better than the rest. Neither is the country you were born in or your nationality. There is only one reason this section exist, "because having a common ground provides a good starting pace for any relationship".
So maybe you share a birth place, went to one of the same schools, or your nationality finds a match. Or, even more important, maybe English is not your first language. Regardless, of any common ground you may find - this is not the "only" criteria you need to consider!
|NATIONALITY||American , English|