Dory McQuerry Nueces county, TX
|County/s||Nueces, San Patricio, Aransas|
|Brokerage||Coldwell Banker Island, Realtors- C|
TELL A FRIEND
|BROKERAGE NAME||Coldwell Banker Island, Realtors- C|
|BROKERAGE ADDRESS||14945 S. Padre Island Drive|
|BROKERAGE CITY||Corpus Christi|
ACHIEVEMENTS • AWARDS
My Real Estate Services are built on the promise of exceptional customer service. Whether you are selling your home or searching for that special place to call your own, you deserve to work with someone who has your best interests in mind. I realize that something as valuable as your trust must be earned. Whatever your particular real estate need, I'll work hard to make sure that you are completely satisfied. I have the knowledge, experience, and dedication that it takes to get results.
I am full of energy and enthusiasm in helping Buyers and Sellers. I care and thrive on helping my clients achieve their goals, and I don’t mind working hard to accomplish them. Combine that with my high standards of excellence and ethics, and you can be certain that you will be treated fairly and professionally, and enjoy a successful transaction.
One of the largest investments you will make in your lifetime is buying or selling a home. An investment this big requires the services of an experienced and competent Realtor who cares about staying educated and has the credentials to prove it.
A strong advocate of advanced education, I have my ABR, CRS, GRI, SFR, e-Pro, TAHS designations. I have spent the time and money to invest in my knowledge with numerous real estate courses keeping up with the ever changing market trends and laws to assure my clients are getting the best representation. Below are the most coveted and nationally recognized real estate designations that I have been awarded.
- ABR - The Accredited Buyer Representative designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate BUYER'S AGENT Council (REBAC) of the National Association of REALTORS' who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist, a designation awarded by the Council of Residential Specialists. The CRS is a nationally-recognized designation. REALTORS' with the CRS are acknowledged for advanced study in listing, selling, investment, taxes and a proven record of experience in applied residential marketing. The CRS designation is recognized as the highest professional designation awarded in the residential real estate industry. These CRS agents are listed in an exclusive national roster, which is distributed to over 18,000 top producers in the country.
- GRI - Graduate, REALTORS' Institute, a National Association of REALTORS' designation awarded at state association level. The GRI designation acknowledges REALTORS' who have completed a comprehensive education program that provides practical real estate training. This program is above and beyond the education required to earn a real estate license.
- SFR - Short Sales And Foreclosure Resource Certification is the only distressed property certification for real estate professionals recognized & endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS'. The knowledge gained with this certification is of the highest standards to represent both buyers and sellers.
- TAHS – Texas Affordable Housing Specialist – The Texas Affordable Housing Specialist Certification, gives you the information you need to help your clients with low-cost financing, assistance programs, and a host of other options to make housing more affordable and available to all buyers. Partners for this course include the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs, the Texas Veterans Land Board, and the United States Department of Agriculture.
- e-PRO® - Designation offers the most up-to-date real estate technology training. Ten years ago the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) developed the e-PRO® certification program to teach members how to effectively use real estate technology to grow their business. You understand how important social media, online marketing, and technology is to your current and future business.
On A Personal Note – I enjoy swimming, gardening, fishing, camping, participating in church activities and charitable organizations.
ACTIVITIES • HOBBIES
PREFACE FROM AdoptAnAgent
Having a higher education or PHD does not make "any" Real Estate Agent better than the rest. Neither is the country you were born in or your nationality. There is only one reason this section exist, "because having a common ground provides a good starting pace for any relationship".
So maybe you share a birth place, went to one of the same schools, or your nationality finds a match. Or, even more important, maybe English is not your first language. Regardless, of any common ground you may find - this is not the "only" criteria you need to consider!
|HIGH SCHOOL||Ottawa TWP High School|
|COUNTRY (BORN)||United States of America|